Sunday, February 19, 2012

Life Long Learning: Clean Your Input and Follow Your Intuition

Some forms of learning are easy to digest, but often lack substance. Every few months, purify your input to save time and focus on what counts.

Lifelong learning is like wandering through the wilderness. You can’t be sure what to expect and there isn’t always an end goal in mind. Letting your intuition guide you can make self-education more enjoyable. Most of our lives have been broken down to completely logical decisions, that making choices on a whim has been stamped out.

Itching for some new terrain, I set out in search of some new spots in south Seattle.

I grabbed a 6mm and a pen and some scratch paper to document any goodies that I happened upon. I don't know how many times i've left somewhere and only later realized I couldn't remember where it was. That bugs me.



Today's adventure was 4 hours of success. With an agenda of pure exploration I came up on some fresh spots. It was about the spontaneity of just cruising and enjoying the inbetweens.

No comments:

Post a Comment